Kitchener Massage Therapy
You may find yourself in need of massage therapy in Kitchener due to any one of several possible reasons. The most common incentives include: –
- You experience chronic or intermittent deep-tissue pain in your back, legs, hands, shoulders, neck, and other muscled parts of the body.
- You have poor joint mobility in your limbs due to a medical, accidental, or congenital condition, such as Arthritis, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Dupuytren’s Contracture, forearm fracture, etc.
- Your doctor has recommended massage therapy for your sports-related injury, e.g., Tendonitis/Tendinitis, shin splints, muscle strains, etc.
- You feel worn from work and are familiar with the stress-relieving benefits of massage therapy.
- You want to minimize the risks of developing an occupational-related muscular and/or joint problem, e.g., when your job entails sitting/standing for prolonged periods or involves carrying out repetitive tasks with your hands, etc
- While this is not an exhaustive list of all possible reasons, the scenarios described above hint at the vast range of potential benefits you can leap from this therapeutic technique.
Massage Therapy in Kitchener
When you schedule an Activa Clinics massage therapy session at our Kitchener facility, you gain access to a vast repertoire of purpose-specific procedures. You can, therefore, choose a massage therapy regimen that’s best suited to your particular needs.
We Offer a Variety of Different Styles of Massage
To achieve desired results during your Activa Clinics massage session, your assigned physiotherapist applies sustained pressure against damaged muscles, tendons, nerves, joints, and connective tissues. He/she does this to facilitate the natural realignment of different tissues in the affected region into their proper configurations.
This gradual realignment is why you require regular successive massage therapy sessions to realize sustained recovery from chronic pain in your shoulder, hands, legs, back, neck, and other body parts.
Furthermore, you are always assured of an immediate change in the massage tactic whenever you express severe discomfort during your session to your assigned Kitchener physiotherapist.
Some of the purpose-specific massage techniques available at our Activa Clinics Kitchener facility include: –
Deep Tissue Massage
Our deep tissue massage is suitable for a wide array of conditions that cause pain or discomfort in the muscles in your neck, upper back, lower back, shoulder, upper arms, forearms, wrists, thighs, and lower legs.
Your certified Activa Clinics Kitchener Physiotherapist strives to achieve two objectives while administering your deep tissue massage: –
- He/she aims to improve blood circulation within the target region. Doing so increases nutrient supply and toxin removal in the affected region, both important for the repair of damaged tissue
Deep Tissue therapy on the hands, legs, or back, therefore, promotes accelerated healing of damaged muscles, tendons, nerves, joints, and connective fiber.
- He/she aims to eliminate any physical strain between affected muscles and other tissues in the focus region, i.ebones, nerves, tendons, and connective tissue.
Consequently, this therapeutic technique is very effective at alleviating chronic and intermittent pain in muscular regions of your body.
The ultimate goal of our Activa Clinics Swedish massage is to avail you of full-body relaxation and rejuvenation. To ensure your 30-60 minute Swedish therapy session achieves its objective, your personal Kitchener physiotherapist employs five basic massage techniques, i.e., tapotement, petrissage, effleurage, vibration, and friction.
As the name suggests, sports massage therapy at our Kitchener clinic is designed for professional and armature athletes who have a chronic or intermittent sports-related condition.
While receiving a sports massage, your physiotherapist strives to realize two objectives: –
- Improve the mobility of various compromised joints, including knee, ankle, wrist, elbow, and finger joints.
- Facilitate seamless alignment and coordination between muscles, bones, tendons, nerves, and connective tissues for optimized sports performance.
As a result, Activa Clinics sports massage at our Kitchener facility is an ideal proactive method of avoiding sports-related conditions and sustaining peak sports performance.
If you desire to both relax and meditate during your Kitchener Activa Clinics massage session, then our Thai massage therapy is ideal for you. Very similar to yoga, your Thai Therapy session features a certified Kitchener physiotherapist guiding you through slow sinuous movements designed to stretch out all the muscles in your body.
The slowed-down pace of this meditation-oriented therapeutic technique grants you the opportunity to relax both the mind and body.
Should Your Massage Hurt?
Our Activa Clinics physiotherapists strive to ensure that you don’t experience any pain or discomfort during your massage therapy at our Kitchener facility.
However, a pain-free massage is not always possible because most conditions that benefit from this therapy feature an element of chronic or intermittent pain.
As a consequence, your massage may hurt if you have Tendonitis, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, De Quervain’s Synovitis affecting your hand, a shin splint, a sprained ankle, Arthritis, and myriad other pain-ridden conditions. You should note that pain experienced during your initial massage therapy session subsides in subsequent sessions.
What are the Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage therapy ay our Kitchener Activa Clinics ultramodern facility provides you with several notable benefits, which include: –
● Body Sculpting
Kitchener Activa Clinics massage therapy tones your muscles and skin, allowing you to maintain a pristine appearance and physique.
● Body Rejuvenation
Expert and experienced Kitchener Activa Clinics physiotherapists strive to ensure that your massage session leaves you feeling refreshed and revitalized.
● Combat Stress
Regular massage therapy at our Kitchener Activa clinic is effective at combating job-related stress and, therefore, helps you attain high productivity and creativity at work.
● Effective Management of Chronic and Intermittent Pain
Activa Clinics massage therapy at our Kitchener facility offers you an effective means of alleviating intermittent and chronic pain arising from a wide variety of conditions.
The conditions range from chronic joint pain due to Arthritis and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, to intermittent muscle pain caused by shin splints, Tendonitis, and ankle sprains. Consequently, our massage therapy can help you cut-back on the use of expensive prescription pain medication.
Decreased levels of headaches, migraines, bodily fatigue, and physical discomfort that occur after an Activa Clinics massage therapy session allows you to realize deeper, hence, more-refreshing sleep.
Our Team Includes:
Book an Appointment
Research shows that even a modest amount of weight loss can make significant improvements to your health. So let us help you reach a healthier weight. At Activa Clinics, we take a whole-body approach. Using a variety of therapies and treatments, we can make it easier to lose weight, solve the associated conditions, and improve your overall health.